International STEM and English Summer School
in Northern Europe
- Prepare for international education & career
- Build self – confidence
- Improve communication skills
STEM education principles
& professional tools
International staff from USA, EU, UK
Advanced study facilities with high-tech equipment
Robotics cooperation with technical Universities
Children Will Learn
and future proof their knowledge
English, with the focus on technical language
Practical use of mathematics and physics
Programming and IT knowledge
Engineering design and manufacturing of electronics
Management of various tech tools and devices
Children Will Develop
skills needed for international education and career
Communication, presentation and teamworking skills
Algorithmic and systematic thinking, rational and logical world perception
Understanding about daily electronic devices exploitation
Efficient self-organizing and time management skills
What we do at Summer school:
Fun activities - inclusive
The Teachers’ team consists of University teaching staff, English native speakers and International Innovations School instructors. All our staff members are experienced and qualified professionals in their field and have great experience working with children. They come form USA, EU and UK major universities.
- Summer School is located in the city of Ventspils, a green seaside student city, located a 2 h drive from the Capital of Latvia – Riga.
- In mid-2014, during his visit to Latvia’s parliament, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang called for full cooperation in the field of infrastructure development, trade, agriculture and energy in Latvia and included it in the One Belt and One Road Initiative as an important transit into Europe.
- At the end of 2016, Latvia hosted the 16 + 1 summit of China and Central and Eastern European countries, the Chinese premier and a delegation of more than 300 Chinese businessmen.
- Capital Riga was named the European Capital of Culture for 2014, often described as Paris of North.
- The country is well-known for its rich history of being in the crossroads of Europe, beautiful sandy beaches, ancient castles, fairytale forests, picturesque towns, and more.
- Half of Latvia is made up of natural ecosystems that have gone largely untouched, thus making it one of the greenest countries in Europe.
International knowledge and local support
- Summer School is certified and insured according to EU laws.
- Summer school is supported by the national government, municipalities, Ministry of Economics, Ministry of Education and Embassy of People’s Republic of China in Latvia.
- Chinese speaking personnel is available at the Summer School at all times.
- Travel package options for parents available.
- Parents are cordially invited to join and to enjoy tailormade offers of international travel experiences.
Got a guestion?
Using STEM teaching methode to teach science, technics, electronics and mathematics
A member of National Electrical Engineering and Electronics Industry Association
A partner of the major and largest national techical university:
A partner of national technical university college: